Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sam Jam Creations – The logo

Lately I've been really attaching myself to this sewing thing. I really do enjoy it when I have the time. I like the rewarding feeling of completing a project that isn't half bad. And even more I like the sense if pride I get from giving the finished project to its rightful owner. I haven't kept many projects for myself because frankly I just love the look on people's faces when you give them something and they admire how much work you put into it. It's a feeling like no other.



So comes the inception of SamJam Creations. I decided that since I enjoy doing it, I should start figuring out what I enjoy about it and maybe eventually I can follow the American Dream of doing what I love.



I created a logo and everything… does that make it official? Probably not, but at least it's something to put on the labels?




No comments:

Post a Comment